First Five Winners Selected in iChecking Promotion
Posted on September 30, 2013
Altura is awarding $500 each weekday during September
(Riverside, Calif.) Sept. 30, 2013
– Five young adults recently nabbed $500 each in a sweepstakes from Altura Credit Union to promote its iChecking account for individuals aged 18-24. Every weekday in September, Altura is giving away a $500 Visa® Gift Card. One lucky grand prize winner will receive not only $500, but also Beats by Dre and an iPad Mini.
The winners for the first week are:
• Michael Enriquez from Corona
• Colleen Nargard from Riverside
• Tanya Espinoza from Corona
• Troy Rowe from Corona
• John Douglas from Riverside
iChecking is a free account designed to introduce young adults to financial management tools and skills. The account has no monthly fees, no minimum balance, no requirement for direct deposit, and includes free online banking and bill pay, free mobile banking with Text Teller and has the special feature of a customizable second line on the Debit Card.
Entering the Sweepstakes
Consumers must be at least 18 years of age, but do not have to be a Member of Altura, to enter the sweepstakes. There are several ways to enter and no purchase is necessary:
• Become an Altura Member and open a new iChecking account.
• Complete an entry form and place it in the registration bin at one of Altura’s branches.
• Complete a write-in entry by legibly printing name, address (including zip code), telephone number (including area code), and e-mail address (optional) on a 3" x 5" card and by sending it in a #10 stamped envelope to: Altura Credit Union, “iChecking Sweepstakes”, 2847 Campus Parkway, Riverside, CA 92507. Write-in entries must be received by Sept. 30, 2013.
Winners will be drawn randomly from the entries submitted. For complete information on iChecking and the sweepstakes’ official rules, visit Altura Credit Union on the web, www.AlturaCu.com.
from Corona shows off her $500 winnings for participating in Altura Credit Union’s iChecking account promotion. Altura is giving away $500 each weekday through the end of September in a sweepstakes to promote this checking account designed specifically for young adults aged 18-24.
Altura is very proud of its 56 years of service to Members in the Inland Empire. Today Altura is open to anyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in Riverside and San Diego counties, as well as selected cities in Orange and San Bernardino counties. Altura Credit Union, www.alturacu.com, has been recognized with the California Award for Performance Excellence (CAPE), the state’s equivalent of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Today, Altura Credit Union 86,500 members and has $704.6 million in total assets. For more information on Altura, visit our website, www.alturacu.com, or call 1-888-883-7228.