The Club Business Checking account is a dividend-bearing account designed for smaller non-profit organizations such as school ASB clubs, homeowner’s associations and other private clubs.
Altura’s Club Business Checking account includes:
- 10 paid checks per month, free
- 10 electronic withdrawals per month, free
- Unlimited deposits per month, free
- 5 in-branch withdrawals per month, free
- Minimum daily balance of $1,000 to earn dividends
With a Value Business Checking account you also get:
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking with e-statements
- Free online check images
- Free E-Alerts via text messaging or e-mail
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Access to all Shared Branches nationwide
- Free Business Visa debit card
- Deposit and withdrawal access at all Co-op ATMs nationwide
- Overdraft protection available
For more information about Altura’s Club Business Checking Account, contact Altura Credit Union at 1-888-883-7228 or visit your local Altura branch.
A low monthly service fee applies to this account. Other fees do apply including check orders, non Co-op ATM usage, and NSF (non-sufficient funds) fees as well as fees for deposits, withdrawals and check writing over the minimum. See the Business Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.