Rebuilding After A Financial Crisis
Many things in life can derail even the best money management plans. Unexpected car or home repairs, a major illness or a job loss can throw anyone for a loop. In such circumstances, people may go into crisis mode. They take things day by day, hoping to get by. When the dust finally settles, they may find themselves out on a financial limb. The savings is gone. The credit score has bottomed out. The debt has piled up. Overwhelmed is the one-word summary. If this sounds like you, this workshop can give you the tools and tips you need to rebuild your financial life.
At this workshop, you’ll learn that:
- Budgeting is the foundation of financial success. You’ll learn how to set up a realistic budget to track expenses, pay bills on time, save money and cut debt.
- Debt repayment isn’t so scary when you create a plan of attack.
- You can improve your credit score if you stick to your plan.
- Setting up an emergency savings plan is key to long-term success.
- You can start saving for retirement
Plus, we are serving a free continental breakfast. Seating is limited, so please RSVP today.
Helping Members stay financially fit isn’t just good for us, it’s good for the whole community. It’s one of the reasons Altura fits right in.Register