Dreaming Of Buying A Home?
- June 19th, 7am at 2847 Campus Parkway Riverside, CA 92507
First-Time Home Buying
A Free ‘Breakfast with Altura’ Workshop
Owning a home IS within your reach. This is especially true today, when home prices are more affordable than in years, and home loans are at historically low rates. Although specifically designed to address the questions of first-time home buyers, the information presented in this workshop will likely benefit anyone considering a home purchase in today’s market.
This workshop will be led by an expert from Altura’s mortgage partner, REMN, who has three decades experience in the real estate and mortgage industries. At this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Why now is a good time to consider buying a home
- The dos and don’ts of home shopping
- Finding the right Realtor® to help in your home search
- Finding the right mortgage lender to finance your purchase
- How to prepare your offer in this newly competitive market
There also will be an opportunity for questions, and every attendee will receive a free Home Buyer Guide.
Plus, we are serving a free continental breakfast. Seating is limited, so please RSVP today
Helping Members stay financially fit isn’t just good for us, it’s good for the whole community. It’s one of the reasons Altura fits right in.Register