- July 17th, 7am at 2847 Campus Parkway Riverside, CA 92507
Most consumers today know there’s an important link between their credit score and their purchasing power. But, they may not really understand why or what goes into a credit score, or how to improve it. Why is this important? Your credit score plays a critical role when shopping for a loan.
This workshop will help you understand more about your credit score and how it affects your financial life. At this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to find out your credit score
- How improving your score gives you access to better loan rates
- How credit scores are determined
- What a FICO Score is and how it affects your credit report
- The impact of a bankruptcy on credit scores
- The step-by-step way to improve your FICO Score
Plus, we are serving a free continental breakfast. Seating is limited, so please RSVP today.
Helping Members stay financially fit isn’t just good for us, it’s good for the whole community. It’s one of the reasons Altura fits right inRegister