Credit Unions are surprisingly convenient because we share each others branches and ATM network.
Shared BranchesAs a member of Altura Credit Union, you have access to more than 4,600 shared branches nationwide where you can perform the following transactions:
- Deposits and Withdrawals from your Altura checking and/or savings account ($500 daily limit)
- Loan payments an Altura loan or Visa credit card
- Visa cash advance from your Altura Visa credit card
- Transfers between Altura accounts
- Account inquiries
- Purchase money orders
There is no fee to use the Shared Branching service. Find a shared branch
CO-OP ATM Network
You also have access to more than 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide, including many in 7-11 convenient stores.
There is no fee to use the CO-OP ATM Network. Find a CO-OP ATM
Easy to Find from Anywhere
Altura makes it easy to find a Shared Branch or CO-OP ATM from anywhere you are in the country.
- Search online – Just click on Locations and type in the zip code or city and state where you are and we will show you the nearest branches and ATMs you can use – and give you directions to get there.
- Send a Text Message – You can find a CO-OP ATM with just a cell phone. Text a Street Address, Zip Code OR “City State” to 692667 (MY COOP) to find the closest ATM locations.
MSG & data rates may apply for the CO-OP text messaging service. Please refer to your cell phone provider for information. See the Schedule of Fees for details. For full terms and conditions please see the Personal Accounts Disclosure. For privacy and opt-out information please see the Privacy Notice. To stop text STOP. Contact 888.883.7228 Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for help.
There is no fee to use the shared branching service. However, fees for individual transactions may apply only as they would when doing business at an Altura Credit Union branch. See the Schedule of Fees for details.