Rates Effective Date:
|Account Type||Opening Deposit||Rate||APY*|
Maintain a Business Savings account to earn interest on your balances that you don’t need checking access to.
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily. Rate may change after the account is opened.
- Minimum daily balance of $1,000 to avoid a monthly fee.
With a Primary Savings account you also get:
- Free Online Banking with e-statements
- Free eAlerts via text messaging or e-mail
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Deposits and withdrawals at all CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- Access to all Shared Branches nationwide
- Link to your Altura checking account to provide overdraft protection. (Fees may apply).
APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change without notice.
For more information about Altura’s Business Savings Account, contact Altura Credit Union at 1-888-883-7228 or visit your local Altura branch
Fees may reduce earnings. See the Business Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.