Credit Union’s are surprisingly convenient because we share each others branches and ATM network.
As a member of Altura Credit Union, you have access to more than 3,500 shared branches nationwide where you can perform the following transactions:
- Deposits and Withdrawals from your Altura checking and/or savings account ($500 daily limit)
- Visa cash advance from your Altura Business Visa credit card
- Transfers between Altura accounts
- Account inquiries
- Purchase money orders
There is no fee to use the Shared Branching service. Find a shared branch
Co-op ATM NetworkAltura makes it easy to find a Shared Branch or Co-op ATM from anywhere you are in the country.
- Search online – Just click on Locations and type in the zip code or city and state where you are and we will show you the nearest branches and ATMs you can use – and give you directions to get there.
- Send a Text Message – You can find a Co-op ATM with just a cell phone. Send a text message to 692667 (MYCOOP) with your location (address, intersection or zip code) and you’ll receive a reply with your nearest ATM locations.
There is no fee to use the Co-op ATM Network. Find a Co-op ATM
There is no fee to use the shared branching service. However, fees for individual transactions may apply only as they would when doing business at an Altura Credit Union branch. Text message fees may apply for the Co-op text messaging service. Please refer to your cell phone provider for information. See the Business Schedule of Fees for details.