Throughout Altura’s history, we have been very much involved in our community. It’s easy for companies to say they care about the community and their customers (in our case, Members), but its something else when companies show it. Here at Altura, we put our money where our mouth is. We proudly sponsor groups, events, fundraisers and individuals who fall within our Sponsorship Guidelines.
Read below to find out how you can have Altura Credit Union in your corner.
All requests need to fall under the sponsorship guidelines of:
- Financial education, focusing on youth, adult financial well-being
- Community social programs or events in the areas of Altura Credit Union branches
- Reflect the core values of Altura Credit Union
- Fulfill a known need and help the community at large.
How to Submit a Request
Complete the Community Giving Sponsorship Application and forward to Sharon Flores.
The request must be submitted with at least a 30 day lead time.
Include with your application information about the organization or program such as program description, organization/event brochure, or tax-exempt letter.
Click on the Sponsorship Form
We will be unable to consider any sponsorship for the following reasons:
- Any group that represents a conflict of interest for Altura Credit Union
- The promotion of religious beliefs
- Organizations or projects that discriminate against individuals based on race, religion, ethnicity or sexual preference
- Individual participation in a sports activity or pageant
- Programs or events held outside our branch area unless there is a clear benefit to our members