Step Out Walk to Stop Diabetes was held on November 16 at Castle Park, organized by the American Diabetes Association. It’s an important event to bring awareness to the disease and it’s ADA’s signature fundraising walk. Riverside Unified School District had a team called “ Team Riverside Unified” and Rodney Taylor, the Director of Nutritional Services was the Team Captain. We supported the team by providing a sponsorship and I walked with them on Saturday. Let me know if you need anything else.
What’s happening in November!
- Good Morning Riverside
- Greater Riverside Chamber – Education Council
- Good Morning Corona Valley
- Riverside Chamber Evening Mixer
- Pick Group Breakfast
- Murrieta Chamber Mixer
- Murrieta Student of the Month
- Murrieta – Power Partners Coffee
- Perris/Menifee Student of Month
- San Jacinto Chamber Mega Mixer
- Wake Up Moreno Valley
- Funders Alliance
- United Way Campaign
- REEF Foundation Meeting
- San Jacinto/Hemet Student of the Month
- 36th Annual Mission Inn Run
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center Foundation’s Festival of Trees
- 2013 Canned Food Drive – Donations to various Organizations.