As a member of Altura Credit Union, you have immediate, no-cost access to a financial counselor by phone through our partnership with Balance Financial Fitness. These counselors can help answer a wide variety of financial and credit-related questions.
Common questions include:
- I’m having trouble paying my bills and I can’t get a consolidation loan. What can I do?
- How can I design a realistic budget to achieve my financial goals?
- I just got notice that my wages will be garnished. What can I do?
- What are my options for getting out of debt?
- How can I get a copy of my credit report?
- How can I remove inaccurate information from my credit report?
- I want to buy a home in the next few years. How can I prepare for that?
- I am getting a divorce. Who is responsible for bills and how will this affect my credit?
Call Toll-FreeCounselors are available:
- Monday – Thursday, 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST
- Friday 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST
Call 1-888-456-2227 for your no-cost, private counseling. You will be asked to provide your name and account number to confirm your membership with Altura Credit Union.
For more information about our partnership with BALANCE, please call 1-888-883-7228 or visit your local Altura branch.