Using the equity in your home can really be a smart resource when looking for some much needed funds. Altura wants to enrich your life through this process. Check out the home features we offer below. From now until May 14th, you can also get some fees waived!
Home Equity Loan or HELOC
Home Equity Loan or HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
- Borrow up to $150,000
- Competitive rates and terms
- Interest may be tax deductible, consult your tax advisor
- Borrow from your home as a closed-end loan (Home Equity Loan) or line of credit (HELOC)
- NO COSTS or FEES: Closing costs, appraisal fees or processing fees*
1st Mortgage or Refinance Options
Altura also offers purchasing and refinancing options for our Members. Learn more about them here.
- Large variety of mortgage loans: fixed, adjustable, jumbo
- Not just for first home buyers, also for second home
- Make your mortgage payment online
- Apply for a first mortgage or refinance and Altura will credit back your upfront appraisal fee payment when the loan funds**
**A good faith deposit of $400 will be required, it will be refundable at the time the loan closes. Other restrictions may apply.
99.1 KGGI’s Evelyn Erives Tells Her Altura Story
Altura Credit Union made it so easy for Evelyn Erives to renovate her kitchen with a loan. She handled most of the loan over the phone and was able to walk in that week and sign papers, like that!
Speaking of home renovation, you could win $5,000 for the IE Home Makeover, presented by Altura!
Just go to 99.1 KGGI’s website for more details by clicking the image below.
All loans and home equity lines of credit are subject to credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify. Altura will review your credit report along with the information you provide to determine if you meet the criteria for this offer. Debt to income ratio not to exceed 43%. Proof of income will be required. A good faith deposit of $350 will be required. It will be refundable at the time the loan closes. Loan-to-Value cannot exceed 80%. Other restrictions may apply. Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit are available for owner-occupied, one-to-four family units. Excludes manufactured and mobile homes. If for any reason, your Home Equity Loan or Home Equity Line of Credit is paid off in full and closed within three years from the date your loan opened, you will be required to reimburse us for any and all closing costs associated with the loan. NMLS# 417696