Account Display FAQs
1. How do I make the Online Banking page my home page for future log-ins?
You can make the Online Banking page your home page for future log-ins by selecting the “Set as Start Page” option located at the top of the Online Banking page.
2. Can I change the settings on the home page?
Yes, to customize your home page settings select the “Configure this Page” link located at the top of the Online Banking page.
3. On the Online Banking homepage, how do I view my pending transactions?
To view a summary of your pending or “hold” transactions, click on the Holds link located in the “My Accounts” area of the Online Banking page. To view a detailed list of pending transactions, select the “View Holds” link under the “Other Services” tab.
4. Are pending transactions included in my available balance?
Yes, pending transactions are included in your available balance as well as the balance listed under the “My Accounts” area of the Online Banking page. Please note, however, that the account activity page does not have a list of pending transactions. For instructions on how to view pending transactions, please see the previous question.
5. On the Account Page, what is the difference between my available balance and my current balance?
The available balance on the Accounts page reflects pending transactions and/or account holds while the current balance does not.