Transfer Options FAQs
1. How do I access the transfer area?
To access the transfer area, select the “Transfers” sub-tab listed on the Online Banking home page.
2. How do I set up a scheduled transfer?
A one-time quick transfer can be initiated from the “Transfers” area on the Online Banking home page. New and/or re-occurring transfers can be set up on the “New” page under the “Transfers” sub-tab.
3. Can I view completed transfer?
Completed transfers can be viewed in the “Recent Transfers” area of the Online Banking home page or on the “History” page under the “Transfers” sub-tab.
4. Where can I find a list of my upcoming transfers?
A list of scheduled transfers can be found in the “Scheduled Transfers” area of the Online Banking home page or on the “Pending” page under the ‘Transfers” sub-tab.
5. Can I delete a re-occurring transfer?
Yes, scheduled or re-occurring transfers can be deleted on the “Pending” page under the “Transfers” sub-tab.
6. How far in advance can I set a transfer to occur?
Transfers can be set to occur up to 10 years in advance.