Additional Services FAQs
1. Where are my E-Statements located?
E-Statements are located under the “E-Statements” tab.
2. How far back will you keep my e-statements stored in Online Banking?
E-Statements will allow Members to access their last 24 months worth of statements. Please note that E-Statements are only available from the time the Member enrolled in this feature.
3. Is it possible to re-order checks on Altura’s new Online Banking system?
Yes, to access Harland Clarke check ordering system, go to the “Reorder Checks” page under the under the “Online Banking” sub-tab. Please note that your first order of checks will need to be ordered through your local branch or by calling Altura’s Member Support at: 888-883-7228.
4. How do I access Web Bill Pay?
To access Web Bill Pay, go to the Web Bill Pay tab and indicate which available share you wish to use. From there you will be directed to Altura’s Web Bill Pay platform.
5. Can I apply for a loan on Altura’s new Online Banking system?
Yes! To apply for a loan on Altura’s new Online Banking system, select the “Loan Application” link located under the “Other Services” tab.
6. Can I update my address on Altura’s new Online Banking system?
Yes! To update your address on Altura’s new Online Banking system, select the “Change/Update Address” link located under the “Other Services” tab.
7. What is the Finance tab?
The “Finance” tab gives Members the option to track and monitor expenses within their Altura Credit Union accounts as well as other financial institutions.