1. How do I find the settings area?
Settings are located under the “Settings” tab.
2. What can I do in the settings area?
Within settings, you’ll be able to customize most aspects of your online banking; including your profile, contact notifications, actions, settings and more!
3. Can I change my User ID in this system?
Yes! To change your User ID, simply use the Change User ID feature on the “Personal” page under the “Settings” tab.
4. What can I do on the “Alerts” page?
The “Alerts” page under the “Settings” tab allows Members to set up their personal email addresses and mobile numbers to receive pertinent account information as it occurs.
5. What notifications options are available in the upgraded online banking system?
There are a plethora of notification options on Altura’s new Online Banking system. Members can choose to be notified when their balance falls above or below a certain pre-determined dollar amount as well as set further alerts pertaining to transactions, items and security. Members can also set personal alerts that will send you a pre-selected personal message on the date of your choice.