Where loyalty is rewarded with low rates.
Like man’s best friend, Altura is devoted to our Members. Jose Dassow knows this and that’s why he’s been a Member since 1980. When financing his vehicle, he trusts Altura to get the most out of his dollar.
Benefits of Altura’s Auto Loans:
• Rates as low as 2.49% APR*
• No Payments for 90 days.*
• Skip-A-Pay – You can skip one loan payment every 12 months for a $25 fee (there must be at least 6 consecutive** payments made and there cannot be a previous Skip-A-Pay in the past 12 months).
• Lower your payment – Refinance from another financial institution and lower your payment. Purchase new or used for a low rate and monthly payment.
• Additional Discount – .25% loan discount when Auto Expert is used in locating and purchasing the vehicle.
Testimony From Altura Member, Whitney
Hear what Whitney from Menifee had to say about her Altura auto loan experience.
**APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate shown is at a 36-month term with a monthly payment of $1,303.94 for a $45,000 loan at an APR of 2.49%. Longer terms and used auto rates available. Rate includes a 0.50% reduction for automatic payment from an Altura Credit Union checking account with payroll direct deposit. No payments for the first 90 days if financed during the promotional period. Interest will accrue until the time of first payment. Negative amortization may occur. If you have acquired an Altura loan within the last 60 days, you may not qualify for this loan. Zero down on approved credit. This offer is not valid for refinancing an existing Altura Credit Union loan unless a minimum of $2,500 cash out is taken on the vehicle. Promotional period ends March 31, 2019. Other restrictions may apply. Maximum limit of $150,000 aggregate total secured debt excluding real estate.
**Loan needs to have at least 6-months pay history to qualify for this offer, you may skip one payment every 12 months. Skip-A-Payment has a $25 fee and is available for loans financed through Altura Credit Union and excludes Home Equity or HELOC Loans, and Credit Cards Loans.