The Renew Checking account is an account that gives people who previously may have mismanaged a checking account an opportunity for a second chance.
- Payroll Direct Deposit required
- No minimum balance requirement – only $100 to open.
- No per check charges
- Monthly fee
- $60 daily withdrawal limit for ATMs
- ATM deposits prohibited
- Ability to upgrade to an Active checking or Honors checking after six consecutive months of positive activity
With a Renew Checking account you also get:
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking with E-Statements
- Free Web Bill Pay
- Free online check images
- Free E-Alerts via text messaging or e-mail
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free access to withdrawals at all Co-op ATMs nationwide (Daily withdrawal limit applies.)
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
- Overdraft protection when you link it to your savings account or Altura Visa credit card
See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.