Altura Wealth Builder Checking
This product is perfect for simplifying and organizing your finances. This high-rate liquid checking account is great for merging existing CDs, Savings and Money Markets into a Checking Account that earns a great yield.
- No monthly fee with a minimum daily balance of $10,000.
- Earn higher dividends on the Wealth Builder by using your debit card a minimum of 10 times each month. For more information regarding the rates for higher debit usage please review our current rate sheet here .
- Minimum opening deposit is $10,000 new money and a minimum investment of $50,000 with CFS, Wealth Management.
- No per check charges
With a Wealth Builder Checking account you also get:
- Free custom Altura checks
- Free Payroll direct deposit
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking with E-Statements
- Free Web Bill Pay
- Free online check images
- Free E-Alerts
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free Money Orders
- Free Official Bank Checks
- Free debit card
- Free deposits and withdrawals at all CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
- Overdraft protection when you link it to your savings account or Altura credit card
APY= Annual Percentage Yield
Requires $10,000 new money to open account. New money is defined as money not currently on deposit with Altura Credit Union. Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for monthly fees and details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.
Wealth Builder Checking is offered through Altura Credit Union and not CUSO Financial Services, L.P. Investment accounts and non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offred through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.