Payroll Direct Deposit
Payroll Direct Deposit at Altura offers more benefits than just the convenience of not waiting in line on pay day.
- New Benefit-Early Availability – Altura Credit Union is now allowing early availability on Direct Deposit. Depending on your payroll provider, Altura may deposit funds up to two days in advance of your payday!
- Instant deposit – Electronic payroll deposit shows up in your account earlier than depositing in person.
- Instant access to funds – No check holds, your money is instantly available in your account.
- Loan discounts – Receive a .50% discount on Altura loans when you also sign up for automatic payment.
- Courtesy pay –If you do not have overdraft protection on your account, Altura will automatically pay your checks and debits up to a certain amount to cover you until your next paycheck.
- Automatic savings – By signing up for payroll deduction you can split your direct deposit between accounts to help you automatically save for holiday gifts, vacations, or special purchases.
- E-Alerts – Enroll in Online Banking and you can put your account on auto pilot. eAlerts will send a message to your cell phone or e-mail to let you know when your direct deposit came in, and for how much.
- Security – Electronic deposit keeps you safe from potential theft or loss of your check.
- Free service – There is no fee to set up payroll direct deposit.
To get started, just download and fill out the Direct deposit form and give it to your payroll administrator at your place of employment.
Some employers may have their own payroll direct deposit forms. You can check with your Human Relations department to find out what you can do.
If you would like assistance filling out the form, please contact Altura Credit Union at 1-888-883-7228 or visit your local Altura branch.
There is a fee for courtesy pay which includes a non-sufficient funds (NSF) fee and an additional courtesy pay you’re your account must be in good standing for this service – no delinquent loans. Members can opt-out of courtesy pay. See the Schedule of Fees for details.