Recreational Vehicle

Recreational Vehicle Insurance offers a wide range of coverage to protect you legally and financially if you are involved in an accident or your RV is damaged due to fire, theft, or vandalism.

You may also be protected if you incur medical expenses resulting from an accident in your own vehicle or from another person’s vehicle.

Coverage includes:

  • Watercraft Insurance- protection for you, your passengers and your water craft.
  • Motor Home Insurance – coverage for cross-country tours and for camping trips.
  • Travel Trailer Insurance – coverage that protects you and your trailer against loss and liability.

You can get an instant quote by contacting a HUB International Insurance representative at 1-888-551-0569.