Wealth Builder Checking
|Account Type||Opening Deposit||Rate||APY|
This product is perfect for simplifying and organizing your finances. This high-rate liquid checking account is great for merging existing CDs, Savings and Money Markets into a Checking Account that earns a great yield.
- No monthly fee with a minimum balance of $25,000.
- Dividends earned on balances over $100
- Minimum $10,000 Investment Account relationship required+
- No payroll direct deposit requirement
- No per check charges
With a Wealth Builder Checking account you also get:
- Free custom Altura checks
- Free Payroll direct deposit
- Free online banking with e-statements
- Free Web Bill Pay
- Free online check images
- Free eAlerts via text messaging or e-mail
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free Money Orders
- Free Cashier’s Checks
- Free Visa debit card
- Free deposits and withdrawals at all Co-op ATMs nationwide
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
- Overdraft protection when you link it to your savings account or Altura Visa credit card
+Wealth Builder Checking is offered through Altura Credit Union and not CUSO Financial Services, L.P. Requires $25,000 new money to open account. New money is defined as money not currently on deposit with Altura Credit Union. Altura will not charge a fee when using non-Co-op ATMs up to four times per month. Fees from other financial institutions may apply. Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for monthly fees and details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members. A portion of the membership fee supports the Altura Credit Union Scholarship fund
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA / SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.