Rates Effective Date:
^ Penalties for early withdrawals.
|Balance||_||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months||24 Months||36 Months||48 Months||60 Months|
|$1,000.00 – $99,999.99||Rate/APY||0.75% / 0.75%||1.09% / 1.10%||1.34% / 1.35%||1.59% / 1.60%||1.78% / 1.80%||1.98% / 2.00%||2.52% / 2.55%|
|$100,000.00+||Rate/APY||0.85% / 0.85%||1.19% / 1.20%||1.44% / 1.45%||1.69% / 1.70%||1.88% / 1.90%||2.08% / 2.10%||2.62% / 2.65%|
An Altura IRA Certificate works just like a regular Share Certificate with the tax-deferred benefits or an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily.
- Tiered rates – the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- Minimum opening deposit is $1,000.
- Terms available include 3, 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months.
- You will have a grace period of seven calendar days after maturity to withdraw the funds, otherwise it automatically renews for the same term at the current rate.
- Dividends earned are tax-deferred.
- Contributions may be tax deductible.
With an Altura Share Certificate you also get:
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free online banking with e-statements
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
Please check with your tax advisor to see if your contributions are deductible. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. IRA Share Certificates are governed by IRS rules and regulations for contributions and early withdrawal. An annual maintenance fee applies. Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.