- Online & Mobile Banking
- Download the App
- Web Bill Pay
- Quicken/Money Download
The more you are aware of your account activity, the better you will manage your finances. With Altura’s E-Alerts you can have account activity alerts sent to your mobile phone or e-mail address the same day it happens.
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to set up and edit E-Alerts.
Following are the types of E-Alerts you can create:
- Payroll Direct Deposit alert – Know when a direct deposit has been credited to your account.
- NSF/Courtesy Pay Alert – Get alerted to any overdraft, courtesy pay or non-sufficient funds activity and the amount it is for.
- Checking/Savings Low Balance Alert* – Input a minimum balance for your checking or savings account. If the account falls below that balance, an alert is sent.
- Line of Credit Balance Alert – Know what your balance is on a line of credit.
- Loan/Credit Card Payment Due Alert – Decide how many days before the due date you want to be notified.
- Checking/Savings Transfer Alert – Know when a transfer has occurred on any share.
- Loan Transfer Alert – Know when a transfer or payment has been made to a loan on your account.
- Personalized Message – Alert yourself with a personalized message like birthdays, anniversaries and much more.
There is no monthly fee for e-alerts, however, text messaging fees may apply. Please refer to your mobile phone company for individual text message fee plans.