- Online & Mobile Banking
- Download the App
- Web Bill Pay
- Quicken/Money Download
Through Online Banking with E-Statements you will receive your monthly statement much faster than waiting for it to come by mail. Opting in to E-Statements is automatic when you enroll in Online Banking.
You must be enrolled in online banking to access E-Statements.
- Your statement is ready by the 5th of the month, often earlier.
- Protect yourself from identity theft by keeping your sensitive account information out of your mailbox.
- Access past statements up to one year for free. Just login and select the statement you’d like to view and print.
- You will be notified by e-mail when your statement is ready. No sensitive information is in the e-mail, just a notice that you can login at your convenience to view your statement.
- Saves the expense of paper and postage. Many people who are avid online bankers rarely look at their statement. This is a great way to save paper and postage costs while enjoying the perks of online statements.
There is no monthly fee for E-Statements. Once you enroll you will begin archiving your monthly E-statements. You must enroll prior to the last day of the month in order to receive your e-statement for the following month.