- Online & Mobile Banking
- Download the App
- Web Bill Pay
- Quicken/Money Download
The best way to keep yourself organized is to keep everything in one place. Rather than go from web site to web site to pay bills at vendor sites, use Altura’s free Web Bill Pay service and pay them all from one place. Whether you pay electronically or choose to send a check, Web Bill Pay can handle the transaction.
You must be enrolled in online banking to use Web Bill Pay.
- Pay anyone you would normally pay by check.
- Make same day and next day payments. Schedule a payment before 10 a.m. and it can be sent the same day. Schedule it after 10 a.m. and it can be sent the next day.
- Pay from any Altura checking account that you own. Contact Member Service at 1-888-883-7228 and they can set you up with additional checking account access.
- Schedule bill reminders so you never forget recurring due dates.
- Set up recurring payments. If you always know the exact amount and the due date, let the payments go automatically each month.
- Schedule advance payments. You can schedule payments up to one year in advance and as little as one day in advance.
- Receive your bills by e-mail to cut down on identity-sensitive mail in your mailbox.
Need to transfer Web Bill Pay to a new Altura checking account?
If you already use Web Bill Pay and would like to transfer the payments from your existing checking account to a new account, just contact your branch or the Member Service Center and they will facilitate the transfer. Then, just enroll in online banking with your new account and you’re ready to go.
Contact Member Service at 1-888-883-7228.
Introducing Our New Popmoney Option
Popmoney is a personal payment service available through Web Bill Pay that allows the user to send, request and receive money with just about anyone, whether online or through mobile device. The service is user-friendly and incredibly efficient.
Features of Popmoney include:
• Three methods to send money: email, mobile, directly to bank account.
• Know when payments are due by setting up reminder alerts.
• Never miss a payment with AutoPay.
• Latest Popmoney enhancements provide a simple design that allows for easier organization of payment history (clear representation when funds are withdrawn, clear representation of delivery method).
• To register, all users must do is provide an email and/or mobile number, accept the terms and conditions and activate.
• Popmoney also allows the user to Split an Expense by inputting who, how much, why and when, and deposit info and fees.
There is no monthly fee for Web Bill Pay. Member must be enrolled in online banking and must have an Altura checking account to use Web Bill Pay. Same day and next day payments are available depending on company’s ability to accept these payments.