An Altura IRA Accumulator works much like a regular Primary Savings account with the tax-deferred benefits of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily.
- Minimum opening deposit is $50.
- Dividends earned are tax-deferred.
- Contributions may be tax deductible.
With an Altura IRA Accumulator you also get:
- Free online banking with e-statements
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
Please check with your tax advisor to see if your contributions are deductible. Early withdrawal penalties may apply. The IRA Accumulator account is governed by IRS rules and regulations for contributions and early withdrawal. An annual maintenance fee applies. Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.