Prestige Money Markets Are Now As High As 1.25% APY!*
Prestige Money Market Dividend Rate has increased 0.10% for all categories (non-business Prestige accounts). A Prestige Money Market account gives you the ability to earn higher dividends while keeping your funds liquid. This account also allows check writing privileges.
Rates Effective Date:
^ To qualify for a Prestige Money Market the primary member must also maintain an active checking account under any account number to earn the stated Prestige Money Market rates. An active checking account is defined as a checking account that has a minimum of ten (10) debit card transactions per month. For any month in which the transaction activity threshold is not met, the rate for that month will default to the current Smart Money Market rate on balances for the previous month.
|$0.00 – $9,999.99||0.50%||0.50%|
|$10,000.00 – $49,999.99||0.80%||0.80%|
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily. Rate may change after the account is opened.
- Rates are higher than current Smart Money Market rates.
- Tiered rates – the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- An Altura checking account is required.
- Higher dividends are earned each month so long as the Altura checking account has a minimum of ten debit card transactions per month. Otherwise, rate paid reverts to current Smart Money Market rate for that month.
- To earn lowest Prestige Money Market rate, maintain minimum balance of $2,500. Otherwise rate earned is equal to current Smart Money Market rate.
- Monthly fee when your balance falls below $2,500.
- Minimum opening deposit is $2,500
- Ability to write up to three checks per month.
With a Prestige Money Market account you also get:
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking with e-statements
- Free eAlerts via text messaging or e-mail
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
During any given month that your checking account has ten or more debit card transactions, your balances will earn the dividend rate stated on the current rate sheet. If you have less than ten debit card transactions during the month, your balances will earn the Smart Money Market rate for that month as stated on the current rate sheet. Dividends and fee postings are not considered checking account transactions. Primary Prestige Money market member must be either a primary or a joint on any checking account whether it is under the same account number or under a different Altura account number. Qualifying debit card transactions include signature- and PIN-based point of sale.
APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.