Smart Money Market
A Smart Money Market account gives you the ability to earn higher dividends with the privilege of writing checks if you need to.
Rates Effective Date:
|$0.00 – $9,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$10,000.00 – $49,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily. Rate may change after the account is opened.
- Tiered rates – the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- Minimum balance is $2,500 to earn lowest Smart Money Market rate. Otherwise rate earned is equal to current Primary Savings rate.
- Monthly fee when your balance falls below $2,500.
- Minimum opening deposit is 2,500.
- Ability to write up to three checks per month.
With a Smart Money Market account you also get:
- Free Online Banking with eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eAlerts via text messaging or e-mail
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
APY= Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.
^ To qualify for a Prestige Money Market the primary member must also maintain an active checking account under any account number to earn the stated Prestige Money Market rates. An active checking account is defined as a checking account that has a minimum of ten (10) debit card transactions per month. For any month in which the transaction activity threshold is not met, the rate for that month will default to the current Smart Money Market rate on balances for the previous month.