Every Altura checking account with a minimum of $100 comes with a free Primary Savings account upon request.
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily
- Free when linked to a draft account with a minimum of $100. Otherwise, minimum balance is $250.
- Savings can be used as Overdraft Protection.
- No minimum balance or monthly fee for members 23 years of age or younger.
With a Primary Savings account you also get:
- Free Online Banking with eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eAlerts via text messaging or e-mail
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free ATM card
- Free deposits and withdrawals at all Co-op ATMs nationwide
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
- Link to your Altura checking account to provide overdraft protection
Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.