Every Altura checking account with a minimum of $100 comes with a Primary Savings account with no additional charge, upon request of the account.
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily. Rate may change after the account is opened. APY* of .10%
- When linked to a draft account with a minimum of $100 daily balance, saving account comes with no additional charge. Otherwise, minimum daily balance of $250 or with an active loan product.
- Savings can be used as Overdraft Protection.
- No minimum balance or monthly fee for members 23 years of age or younger.
Rates Effective Date:
With a Primary Savings account you also get:
- Free Online Banking with eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eAlerts via text messaging or e-mail
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free ATM card
- Free deposits and withdrawals at all CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
- Link to your Altura checking account to provide overdraft protection. (Fees may apply).
APY= Annual Percentage Yield
Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.