The 50/50 Share Certificate was designed specifically for members ages 24 and younger. With as little as $50 to open for a term of 50 weeks, it’s an ideal account to introduce younger people to power of higher dividends with long-term savings products.
- Must be age 24 or younger to open certificate.
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily.
- Tiered rates – the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- Minimum opening deposit is $50.
- Term is 50 weeks.
- Rate paid typically matches current 24-month Share Certificate rate.
- Unlimited deposits are allowed through the certificate term and can be made in $5 increments.
- Seven calendar days following maturity to withdraw funds. Otherwise it automatically renews for the same term at the current rate.
With an Altura Share Certificate you also get:
- Free Online Banking with e-statements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.