An Altura Share Certificate works just like a CD (or a Certificate of Deposit). You choose your deposit amount and your term and you are rewarded with higher dividends for keeping your balances in for the specified time period.
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily.
- Tiered rates – the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- Minimum opening deposit is $1,000.
- Terms available include 3, 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months.
- Unlimited dividend withdrawals throughout the Share Certificate term. Dividends can be transferred to another share account or compounded within the certificate.
- Seven calendar days following maturity to withdraw funds or change certificate term. Otherwise it automatically renews for the same term at the current rate.
With an Altura Share Certificate you also get:
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Online Banking with E-Statements
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.