50/50 Certificate (Ages 0-24)
The 50/50 Share Certificate was designed specifically for members ages 24 and younger. With as little as $50 to open for a term of 50 weeks, it’s an ideal account to introduce younger people to power of higher dividends with long-term savings products.
Rates Effective Date:
APY=Annual Percentage Yield
^^ 50 week term certificate & opening deposit of $50.00. Minimum balance of $50.00 is required to earn a dividends at 1.00% APY. Must be 24 years or younger. Minimum $5.00 deposits allowed throughout certificate term.
A penalty may be imposed for withdrawals before maturity. If your account has an original maturity of 12 months or less: The penalty we may impose will equal 90 days or all dividends earned since the date of issuance or renewal, whichever is less. If your account has an original maturity of more than 12 months: The penalty we may impose will equal 180 days or all dividends earned since the date of issuance or renewal, whichever is less.
- Must be age 24 or younger to open certificate.
- Dividends paid monthly, calculated daily.
- Tiered rates – the higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- Minimum opening deposit is $50.
- Term is 50 weeks.
- Rate paid typically matches current 24-month Share Certificate rate.
- Unlimited deposits are allowed through the certificate term and can be made in $5 increments.
- You will have a grace period of seven calendar days after maturity to withdraw the funds, otherwise it automatically renews for the same term at the current rate.
With an Altura Share Certificate you also get:
- Free Online Banking with e-statements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free MoneyTalks telephone banking
- Free access to all Shared Branches nationwide
Early withdrawal penalties may apply. Fees may reduce earnings. See the Schedule of Fees for details. A one-time membership fee applies for non-members.