Online & Mobile Banking Upgrade
We are so excited to bring you enhanced services through our new online banking and mobile banking. There are so many wonderful improvements you will experience on day one, as well as a commitment to continuous new features in the near future.
Here are some important things to know and dates to keep in mind:
If you have logged into your Altura CU Online Banking or mobile banking within the last 12 months you can access the new online and mobile banking on Tuesday, 10/3.
You will be able to use your existing username and password for access.
If you have not logged in, you may need to reactivate your account by calling Member Service at 888-883-7228 before Monday, 9/25, or follow the new user instructions below.
If you have never signed into Altura’s Online Banking website before or have not logged in within the last 12 months you will need to enroll on our new online banking platform. During the migration to our new online banking, online registration will be disabled between 9/25 and 10/9. You will need to either contact Member Service at 888-883-7228 after 10/3 to be enrolled, or register online anytime after Monday, 10/9.
Here are some great things to expect:
- Clean design and easier navigation.
- More convenient access to account details.
- Powerful filters to search through transactions quickly.
- Opportunity to personalize the look and feel of your Online Banking experience.
- Streamlined transfer options.
- Saving goals and budgets to make it easy to track spending and save towards your goals.
- The ability to setup a large variety of alerts.
- Self-service options like information changes, ordering new checks and more!
Visit our Online Banking page to learn more about what to expect with the transfer of your existing online services, including Web Bill Pay.
- Enjoy improved layout and navigation in the new mobile app.
- Have access to all the same features in mobile as you do in online banking.
- Enable Quick Login for secure PIN or Touch ID login
- Pay bills or people using your smart phone.
- Deposit checks with improved image-capture capabilities
- Communicate securely with Member Service through the Message Center
Visit our Mobile Banking page to learn more about how to prepare for the new mobile app download.