Altura Credit Union is committed to the well-being of the communities we serve, the Members whose lives we have been fortunate to be a part of for over 60 years, and the employees who are key to the Member service we provide on a daily basis. We’ve received numerous calls and emails from our Members regarding banking online, so we wanted to share these helpful tips on how you can best do that safely and securely.
- Online Services
- Download the Altura Credit Union mobile banking app for your device if you don’t have it yet: iOS or Android
- Update your contact information so you can enable notifications through email or text for things like low balances, transactions or account alerts
- Access up to 2 years of e-statements, 24-hours a day
- Sign up for online bill pay that is free, unlimited, convenient and secure
- Sign up for Mastercard ID Theft protection
- Member Service Center
- Call 888-883-7228 to speak with a representative that can assist you with many of your banking needs
- Click on the “Chat” icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the page to be connected to an Altura representative
- CO-OP Network of ATMs
- Altura Credit Union is part of the CO-OP shared network for credit unions, and all Members have access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs
While the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has disrupted our daily lives, Altura is still here for you. We are continuing branch and ATM operations with appropriate safeguards, but encourage the use of remote services when possible.
Altura thanks those on the front line who continue to support our families, friends, Members, and communities. Our hearts go out to anyone who has been affected during these trying times.
Thank you for your Membership.