Using Payroll Direct Deposit from Altura Credit Union
Here are some of the top benefits of payroll direct deposit through Altura Credit Union:
- Early Availability: Altura Credit Union gives you early access to your direct deposits. Depending on your payroll provider, Altura may deposit funds up to two days before your payday!
- Instant Deposit: With electronic payroll deposits, your money shows up in your account faster than in-person deposits.
- Instant Access to Funds: You don’t have to worry about check holds with Altura. Your money is instantly available in your account!
- Loan Discounts: When you sign up for automatic payments, you receive a 0.5% discount on Altura loans.
- Courtesy Pay: Not having overdraft protection on your account can put you in some tricky situations. But Altura will automatically pay your checks and debits up to a certain amount to cover you until your next paycheck.
- Automatic Savings: By signing up for payroll deduction you can split your direct deposit between accounts. This helps you automatically save for holiday gifts, vacations, or other purchases.
- E-Alerts: When you enroll in online banking, you can put your account on autopilot. Our e-alert program sends you emails and texts to let you know when your direct deposits come in and how much they are for.
- Security: Electronic deposits help protect you from losing your checks or becoming a victim of theft.
- Free Service: Best of all, there is no fee to set up payroll direct deposit!
To get started, download your direct deposit form here. Once you’ve filled it out, you can give it to your payroll administrator at your workplace. Your employer may have their own payroll direct deposit form. You can check with your human relations department to find out.
If you have any questions about the form, we’d be happy to answer them. Call Altura Credit Union at 1-888-883-7228 or visit your local Altura branch.