Join the Altura Team Today!
As we expand, we know how important it is to attract well-qualified, engaged employees who are looking to make a difference in the communities they live in. That’s why we make sure that our employees are well compensated with benefits that are competitive and enticing. These include:
- A competitive salary PLUS bonus
- Health benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Tuition programs
- Opportunities for professional growth
- And much, much more!
The dedicated employees who work with us are considered some of our most valued assets, as they help make sure that our Members get the service they deserve. We invite you to learn more about Altura Credit Union and how you can be a part of our mission of Enriching Lives and Empowering Dreams.
Find Your Future!
At Altura, we have several departments for you to get your career stated:
- Member Service Center
- Loan Servicing
- Card Services
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technologies
- Real Estate
- And many more!
Work / Life Balance
- Vacation (10+ or Minimum Days)
- Sick (8 Days)
- Holidays (10 Days & ½ Day Christmas Eve)
- Birthday & Anniversary Day Off
- Community Volunteer Events
- Social Events & Outings
- Event & Venue Discounts
- Casual Dress Code
Compensation & Rewards
- Competitive Pay
- Stakeholders Bonus Program
- 401k Dollar-for-Dollar Match up to 4%
- Annual Performance Review & Increase
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Awards, Recognitions & Incentives
- Business Attire Allowance
- Discounted Employee Loan Rates
- Financial Counseling
- Training, Development, and Career Investment Programs
Health & Wellness
- Kaiser Medical & Prescription Plans
- Dental & Vision
- Fitness Challenges & Gym Access
- Onsite Wellness Programs
- Medical & Dependent Flex Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Search for open employment opportunities and join the team. If you meet the qualifications of any open position you can create a login ID and apply online.
Create a Login ID
Once you create an ID you can submit an application and resume for the job you wish to apply. You will be notified via email as to the status of your application within three weeks from the date of submission.
If you experience any difficulty in using the website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include a resume when emailing Altura. We cannot accept resumes by email.