Have Altura Credit Union in Your Corner
All requests need to fall under the sponsorship guidelines of:
- Financial education, focusing on youth, adult financial well-being
- Community social programs or events in the areas of Altura Credit Union branches
- Reflect the core values of Altura Credit Union
- Fulfill a known need and help the community at large
How to Submit a Request
Complete the Community Giving Sponsorship Application and forward to email@example.com.
The request must be submitted with at least a 30-day lead time. Include with your application information about the organization or program such as program description, organization/event brochure, or tax-exempt letter.
We will be unable to consider any sponsorship for the following reasons:
- Any group that represents a conflict of interest for Altura Credit Union
- The promotion of religious beliefs
- Organizations or projects that discriminate against individuals based on race, religion, ethnicity or sexual preference
- Individual participation in a sports activity or pageant
- Programs or events held outside our Membership area unless there is a clear benefit to our Members