Altura Debit Card
Debit cards have the conveniences of credit cards but the bonus of being easier to budget. The money to pay for all your debit card transactions comes directly from your checking account. There are so many great features of the Altura debit card. Here are some of the best:
- Works like an ATM card: You can use your Altura debit card at an ATM to make deposits and withdrawals. You can also swipe at a point-of-sale terminal by inputting your PIN.
- Accepted everywhere credit cards are: You can use your Altura debit card anywhere. Just sign for your purchase like you would with a credit card.
- Protects from unauthorized transactions: You’re protected from unauthorized purchases made with your lost or stolen debit card in any signature-based or online transaction.
- Allows you to make payments online or over the phone: You can make purchases online or over the phone using your Altura debit card number. Your purchase amount will be deducted from your checking account.
- Never be charged just for using your card: There are no fees for using your Altura debit card!
Every Altura checking account comes with a debit card. If you have an account but haven’t gotten your debit card yet, talk to Altura Credit Union. You can call us at 1-888-883-7228 or visit one of our branches.
Identity Theft Warning
Take precautions to protect yourself from identity theft. You should never give your Altura debit card number or PIN to any unsolicited requester, no matter how legitimate they may seem. These requests may come via phone or email. You are the only person who needs your PIN. Stay informed of identity theft scams and know your victim’s rights.
Uncertain if you’ve received a legitimate request for your PIN or card number? Contact Altura Credit Union member services at 1-888-883-7228. We want to keep your identity safe!