An estimated 89% of tax filers will be receiving a third direct payment worth up to $1,400 for each individual and his or her dependents. These payments will be made by either direct deposit or paper check to people who meet the government’s eligibility requirements.
The best way to get information about the status of your eligibility and to track your third stimulus check would be to utilize the IRS “Get My Payment” portal tool.
Want to check your account to see if your stimulus has arrived? The absolute fastest way to get the most up-to-date account information will be through online banking or through the Altura mobile app (Android | Apple). You can also set-up Automatic Deposit Alerts, that will let you know when you receive any deposits into your account, including your stimulus payment. Click here to set it up through online banking or follow the detailed instructions below.
Setting up Automatic Deposit Alerts
- Click here to log in to online banking
- Under “Accounts”, select the gear icon next to “Automatic Deposit Alert”
- Click to switch it “On”
- Select the account(s) you would like this feature to be active on
- Click on “Save”
- Choose the delivery method you would like to use
- Save changes and you are done