At Altura Credit Union, the health and safety of our Members and employees are of utmost importance at this crucial time with the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are here to serve you and to share information about how we are committed to operating safely and effectively during this concerning time and our thoughts are with anyone affected by the Coronavirus.
Actions We Are Taking
- We are monitoring information as it is given from those authorities that best know how to handle this important situation. Agencies like the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, along with state and local governments (Riverside County Public Health) are continually giving updates and guidance currently and we are ensuring that our actions are in accordance with their recommendations and we are taking the appropriate steps for safeguarding the safety of our Members and employees.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are in the process of providing hand sanitizers at all our branches for both our Members and employees to use. We are also ensuring enhanced cleaning at all our locations as well.
- Altura takes great pride in being there for our Members for any difficulties that they may experience in their lives including from the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please do not hesitate to call us at 888-883-7228 if you need assistance and you can speak to our team about options that are available with any of our products or services.
- Shaking Hands – Out of an abundance of caution, we will recommend to our branch staff that they not shake hands with Members that come into branches to conduct business. This is to ensure we are doing everything possible to prevent the possible spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our local area.
Actions You Can Take
- Keep Yourself Informed. There is an abundance of information available, but it is important to make sure you are getting information from the best sources. We have provided links above to some valuable resources regarding staying healthy and safe and preventing the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Take advantage of our online and mobile banking features so you can accomplish all your banking needs without having to visit a branch in person. Download our mobile app today to start taking advantage of the many benefits and convenience it provides:
Everything we do starts first with you, our Members, and our employees and we are striving to do all we can to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and be there for you to provide assistance with the high level of Member service you expect from Altura.