Money Orders from Altura
What is a Money Order?
You can pay with a money order just like you would with a check. The big difference with a money order is that they are always prepaid. When you use a money order as payment, whoever you’re paying knows that you’re good for the amount.
- Funds come straight out of your Altura Credit Union account
- Issued up to $1,000
- Does not require the name of a payee
When to Use Money Orders
A money order is useful in instances when using cash or a personal check aren’t accepted for payment. Here are some examples where money orders are the best payment method:
- You need to send a payment more securely
- You need to pay rent or utilities
- You’re mailing money to a relative